55AH (AMP HOUR) AGM (ABSORBED GLASS MAT) SLA (SEALED LEAD ACID) HYBRID (SUITABLE FOR BOTH STARTING AND DEEP CYCLE APPLICATIONS) BATTERY MODEL P/N NPC12V55 12v WITH FULL MANUFACTURER NATIONWIDE 30 MONTH Manufacturer Warranty.
When comparing these batteries with other AGM batteries ALWAYS CHECK THE WEIGHT, a true 55ah AGM SEALED LEAD ACID BATTERY on a 10 hr rate ( always check the hour hr rate that the battery is advertised at as this is an industry-standard ) MUST WEIGH AT LEAST 16kg. Any less than this and either the case is of lighter construction (and therefore more susceptible to temperature and vibration) or the plates smaller (and therefore the ah is less).
As we sell dozens of these each week and shipments are consistently arriving, you can be assured that you are always receiving fresh stock
Always improving their batteries Power AGM are at the forefront of battery technology, only trusted well-known brands will keep reinvesting in their products to bring you the end-user the best batteries on the market.
NOTE: This battery is NOT suitable for under bonnet installations or mounted in areas with similar high temperatures, in that application you need a battery with an FR ( Fire Rated ) case, these batteries are Dual Purpose as they also have a higher CCA rating.
The latest technology has gone into this battery and has been developed and engineered to meet the rigorous demands of Australian conditions with extra heavy-duty construction for vibration in 4wd's caravans and camper trailers. These rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, Special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof, and usable in any position. AGM Deep Cycle Batteries is the ideal renewable power storage designed especially for frequent cycling ( charging and discharging ) in mind. AGM Deep Cycle Batteries are the ideal battery for running portable fridges, light kits, inverters, and many more 12V appliances in 4x4's, caravans, camper trailers boats or campsites. Can be recharged with a suitable 240-volt mains charger, solar panel or vehicle dc to dc charger
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable - Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and â€˜nonrestricted articleâ€™ ( road use ) status for transportation.
- Handle - Detachable rope carry handles.
- Low Self-Discharge - Lead-calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Designed-In Reliability - Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Absorbent Glass Mat(AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-comp lies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- It can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
- LENGTH 197 mm
- WIDTH 165 mm
- HEIGHT 170 mm
- Height at terminals: 170mm ( PLUS THE BOLT THAT SCREWS IN )
We have sold and use these batteries in our workshop for quite a while now, in automotive, residential, marine and rugged 4x4 / camper trailer applications. We know batteries and value for money we believe these to be excellent.
The following conditions constitute abusive applications and will void the warranty:
1. Extreme Vibration applications (i.e., vibrating compactors, concrete cutters)
2. Dropping or hitting the battery
3. Overcharging battery via faulty regulator or dual battery setup not using the approved management system
4. Using Starter battery for deep cycle applications (Car Audio Systems, Trolling Motors, refrigerators)
5: Undercharging or over-discharging a battery.
The following examples may void your battery warranty
Case and cover damage:
Cracks or holes in case/cover
Shaved or cut cover/case
Warped or bubbled cover
Melted, bent or broken terminals
Shaved or cut terminals
Sunken or raised terminals
Customers maintain the right to inspect and refuse delivery of their battery if they suspect it is damaged.
Please note that by signing for your battery delivery, you have confirmed it has arrived in good order and condition.
If the battery delivery has been left without a signature, please contact us within 2 business to lodge a return or refund request.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|