Goodbye dust. And hello good health – even without an electrical outlet module. The CTMC MIDI cordless compact dust extractor loves dust and is perfectly coordinated to your Festool cordless tools. Whether for mobile sawing, sanding or drilling applications: Its compact design and low weight make it the perfect partner for your daily work.
This allows you to work in a dust-free environment even with a battery system. The innovative Bluetooth® autostart or the practical remote control ensures the perfect combination of the cordless tool and the extractor.
Our cordless extractor excels with maximum suction power thanks to the 36 V turbine with 2 x 18 V battery packs.
For healthier work in dust class M. And, just as usual, everything is compatible: The extractor, smooth suction hose, cordless tool, T-LOC Systainer connection. This makes the system perfect in every way.
- Powerful: Thanks to the 36 V turbine, power comparable to a corded extractor
- Independent: Extraction entirely without a socket with 2 x 18 V (4.0/5.2/8.0 Ah) battery packs
- Dust-free cordless applications: Perfect interaction with the Festool cordless tools for mobile sawing, sanding or drilling
- Mobile: Easy to transport thanks to low weight and compact design
- Adjustable: Three levels for setting suction power
- No interruptions: Work continuously with four battery packs and a TCL 6 DUO rapid charger in most cordless applications
- Practical: The extractor switches on via the remote control or the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Manual dedusting: For recovery of the suction force and maximum filling of the filter bag
- Healthier work: 99.9% filtration in dust class M
- Bluetooth® functionality for extractor, remote switch-on for cordless tools
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning
- Easy to transport, for less running around - Low weight, the Systainer size and the shoulder strap allow you to simply hang the extractor over your shoulder, leaving your hands free for any tools or other materials you might need.
- Highly absorbent - Power to rival the corded version, thanks to the 36 V turbine with 2 x 18 V battery packs (4.0 Ah).
- Just as big as it needs to be - By detaching the hose garage, the CTC SYS can get even smaller.
- Bluetooth® technology built in - Ideal interaction with Festool cordless tools. Quick and convenient: the extractor is switched on automatically via the Bluetooth® battery pack.
- Practical remote control - Switching on the dust extractor via the remote control right on the suction hose saves you going to the extractor. Ideal for cleaning between work steps.
- Working without interruptions - With four battery packs and the TCL 6 DUO rapid charger, you can work uninterrupted on most cordless applications.
- Suction power adjustment - Suction power adjustable in three levels. You can choose the right level for your application, to extend the running time of the battery.
- Smooth suction hose - Smooth, elastic and extremely tough. The suction hose boasts impressive flexibility, gliding over any edge.
- Bluetooth Interface - Use of mobile devices via Bluetooth standard.
- Electronic - Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
- MMC Electronics - Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- CLEANTEC Connection System - Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- Lithium-ion battery - Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
|Maximum Airflow||3100 lpm|
|Maximum Vacuum||19,000 Pa|
|Filter Surface Area||3,369 cm²|
|Container/Filter Bag Capacity||15/12.5 :|
|Dust Approval Rating||Dust Class M - medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust|
|Run time||2 x 4.0Ah - 12-22 mins
2 x 5.2Ah - 16-30 mins
2 x 8.0Ah - 24-45 mins
|Dimensions - L x W x H||550 x 320 x 495 mm|
|Weight - with 1 or 2 x 18V (Battery Pack)||10.2 kg|
|Vac Type||Wet & Dry|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.