Husqvarna 215iL is a premium-quality, battery grass trimmer, ideal for quick and easy trimming of lawn edges and tall grass in larger gardens. The powerful brushless motor operates with low noise, vibrations, and no direct emissions. It’s very comfortable to use and store thanks to the low weight, telescopic shaft, and adjustable handle. The updated user interface and trimmer head with rapid replacement, which you reload without dismounting, ensure smooth and reliable operation.
- Quiet operation - The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others.
- Low carbon emissions - By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
- Lightweight and Ergonomic Design - Compact and lightweight design for more comfortable use
- Automatic shutdown - The product is automatically shut down when left unattended which prolongs the life of the battery, and also lower the risk for injuries when left unattended.
- Efficient Brushless Motor - High torque-to-weight ratio for increased efficiency, reliability and longer lifetime
- RapidReplace Trimmer Head - You can reload the trimmer line easily without opening the cover. Pull the line through the trimmer head and just turn the tap’n’go knob.
- Battery through body design (Pat.pend.) - Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased manoeuvrability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- Interchangeable Battery System - Able to be used in all Husqvarna battery tools, our lithium-ion batteries are durable, easy to swap and recharge quickly
- Power-Conserving savE™ Mode - Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate.
|Maximum rpm output shaft
|Drive gear angle