Makita 18V Brushless 6 Piece 5.0ah Combo DLX6125TX1
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill DHP486Z
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27 mm vs. the previous model
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- High Power Output - This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy duty applications.
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 2,100 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- All metal gear construction - allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm
Self-feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||16 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,100 rpm
Lo: 0 - 550 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 31,500 ipm
Lo: 0 - 8,250 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 130 Nm
Soft: 65 Nm
Makita 18V Brushless Impact Driver DTD154Z
- Brushless motor for more power and longer runtimes
- Aluminium hammer case
- One touch bit installation
- Electronic 3 stage impact selection
- T:mode for self drilling screws
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle
|Impact Rate||1st 0-3,800 ipm
2nd 0-2,600 ipm
3rd 0-1,100 ipm
|Max Fastening Torque||175Nm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg w/BL1830|
|No Load Speed||1st 0-3,600 rpm
2nd 0-2,100 rpm
3rd 0-1,100 rpm
|Overall Length||117 mm|
|Capacity||Coarse Thread 22-125 mm
High Tensile Bolt M5-M14
Machine Screws M4-M8
Standard Bolt M5-M16
Makita 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder With Slide Switch DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 165mm (6-1/2") Circular Saw DHS660Z
The all new DHS660 design delivers superior ergonomics with a lighter, more compact design than its predecessor for improved manoeuvrability. It also makes blade changes easy thanks to the flat motor housing and adds control with its ergonomic handle with rubberised sure grip design.
- Compact ergonomic design - adds manoeuvrability and control whilst reducing fatigue to the operator
- Brushless - delivers an incredible runtime with up to 137 cuts in 45 x 140 hardwood & up to 215 cuts in 38 x 235 mm SPF with a 6.0 Ah battery
- Dust extraction nozzle - for connection to dust extraction vacuum
- Efficut blade (right side) - delivers superior performance with an advanced cutting design with no equal
- Blower function - helps to clear dust and away from the cut line
- Electric brake - quickly stops the blade rotation after the switch has been disengaged
- Twin LED job light - for improved visibility in low light environments
- Large bevel capacity - up to 50 O bevel making it incredibly versatile for a wide range of cutting applications
- ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) - automatically gives optimal rpm to torque ratio to produce the fastest cut in light or hard applications
|Blade diameter||165 mm (6-1/2")|
|Blade position||Right side|
|No load speed||5,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||270 mm|
|Automatic torque drive||Yes|
|Auto-start wireless system||No|
Makita 18V Brushless 18mm Rotary Hammer (AWS Compatible) DHR182Z
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- 3 Mode Operation - select between Rotation only, Hammer only and Rotation with Hammer
- Torque limiting clutch - torque limiting clutch is engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum
- AWS - Auto-Start Wireless System, allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger is being pulled.
- AVT - Anti Vibration technology delivers unbelievably smooth performance at just 11.0 m/s² thanks to the counter weight mechanism and vibration absorbing handle.
- Brushless Motor - efficient energy production more power, lower heat production and increased work on a single charge.
- Variable Speed Trigger - allows the user to adjust the speed based on application
- LED job light - bright LED illuminates the work area for better visibility when working in poorly lit areas
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum.
|Max Capacity in Wood||24 mm|
|Max Capacity in Steel||13 mm|
|Max Capacity in Masonry||18 mm|
|Impact Energy||1.7 J|
|No Load Speed||0 - 1350 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0 - 5,000 ipm|
|Overall Length||301 mm|
|Tool weight||2.6 kg|
Makita 18V Brushless Compact Recipro Saw DJR189Z
- Lightweight & Compact Design - The lightweight and compact design means to tool can be used for prolonged periods of time in tight places.
- LED Job Light - Positioned at the front of the tool allowing for optimal illumination during operation.
- Electric Brake - Maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the blade speed after the switch has been released.
- Fixed Type Pivoting Shoe Plate - The front shoe can pivot in a fixed position offering the user flexibility and support while cutting.
- Counterweight Mechanism - Equipped with a counterweight mechanism which drastically reduces vibration under loaded conditions for a more comfortable operation.
- Loop Shaped Handle - The tool comes fitted with a loop shaped handle that can be gripped one-handed to improve cutting efficiency and minimise the chance of injury.
|Max. cutting capacities in wood||255 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities in pipe||ø 130 mm|
|Length of stroke||22 mm|
|Strokes per minute||0 - 3,100 spm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||6 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.