Metabo 18V Die Grinder Geared GA 18 LTX G 600639850
- High torque and compact design thanks to robust planetary gear
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor if the tool jams for safe working
- Precision collet for precise concentricity
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Slim housing for ideal handling
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- 3-year battery pack warranty by means of Ultra-M technology
|No-Load Speed||6000 /min|
|Collar diameter||43 mm / 1 11/16"|
|Collet bore of the collet chuck||6 mm / 0.2362"|
|Surface grinding||g 1.1 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level||83 dB(A)|
|Sound power level||94 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
Metabo 18V 5.5ah LiHD Battery Pack 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
|Model #||GA 18 LTX G MB 5.5 K|