Milwaukee 12V Stick Transfer Pump (Tool Only) M12BSTP0
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The M12 Stick Transfer Pump delivers maximum filtration for uninterrupted pumping in catch basins, water meter boxes, trenches, sump pump pits, and more. Featuring a 91 cm submersible aluminium barrel, this transfer pump provides the extension needed to reach water at the bottom of trenches and hard to reach areas. Equipped with HydroPass filter technology, the 360° filter maximises flow in heavy debris, minimising downtime caused by clogging. Powered by the M12 battery platform, this water transfer pump eliminates repetitive manual pumping and improves control, requiring only one hand to pump, freeing the other to control the outflow. With a 4.6 metre max head height and an outlet compatible with a standard 19 mm garden hose, this pump delivers the power to push water farther - out of pits and basins, over walls, and to the ideal deposit location. Compatible with all of our M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries this pump keeps you productive, effortlessly pumping up to 34 Litres per minute and 1,040 Litres when using a M12 REDLITHIIUM-ION 4.0 Ah battery pack.
- Pumps Up to 34 litres per minute with a maximum head height of 4.6 m
- 19 mm threaded outlet attaches to a standard garden hose
- 91 cm Submersible Aluminium Barrel provides extension and control to reach water in difficult to reach areas
- Push water out of trenches, basins and over walls to an ideal drainage site
- 360° Hydropass filter design maximises flow in heavy debris
|Litres Per Minute||Up to 34 L|
|Head Height||4.6 m max|
|Inlet||91.4 cm (36") rigid submersible|
|Outlet||19 mm (3/4")|
|Litres Per Charge||Up to 1,040 with a M12B4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.