Milwaukee 18V FUEL 165mm Track Saw (Tool Only) with 1400mm Guide Rail with Clamps M18FPS55-0-Kit
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Milwaukee 18V FUEL 165mm Track Saw (Tool Only) M18FPS55-0
Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, the M18 FUEL™ 165mm Track Saw from Milwaukee® delivers the Power to rip solid hardwoods, over 90% dust collection efficiency while providing the portability and precision users demand from a Track Saw. The Powerstate™ Brushless motor provides 6,300 RPM for finish quality and clean cuts. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The saw features a variable speed dial allowing for setting the speed of your application. The smooth, pivoting plunge motion allows for precision plunge cuts with an accurate depth of cut.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor. Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Track Saw to provide the power and speed to complete demanding applications with finish quality cuts.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- Smooth plunging action for easy plunge cuts
- Variable speed dial for setting blade RPM to your application
- Adjustable cam system to allows user to dial in track to rail fitment for laser straight cuts
- Riving knife keeps materials from pinching on blade and reduces kickback
- Easy slide depth scale allows for quick and accurate adjustments
- Onboard tool storage for easy blade changes
- Bevel stops at 22.5, 45 and 48 Degrees
- Micro adjust depth knob for perfect depth setting
- Compatible with 47.6mm Vac hoses.
|Motor Type||POWERSTATE Brushless|
Milwaukee 1,400mm (55") Guide Rail 48080571
The Milwaukee® guide rail is designed to deliver precise straight cuts for the professional carpenter and remodeler. Compatible with the MILWAUKEE® 165mm Track Saw (M18FPS55-0) the guide rail features anti-slip strips to keep the track from moving during cuts and an anti-splinter edge strip to help make splinter-free, finish quality cuts. The guide rail is also compatible with the Milwaukee® rail clamps, rail connectors, and track bag.
- Compatible with M18 FUEL™ 165mm Plunge Track Saw
- Anti Splinter Strip To Reduce Tear Out During Cuts
- Extruded Aluminum For Precision Straight Cuts
- Compatible with Milwaukee Clamps (48080573)
- Compatible with Milwaukee Rail Connector (48080575)
Milwaukee Guide Rail Clamps (2 pack) 48080573
Milwaukee® track clamps are designed to be used with Milwaukee® guide rails. Used to secure guide rails to the material to eliminate the chance for the track to move during your cut. Easy thread actions and a comfortable rubber handle make locking your guide rail into position quick and simple
- Compatible with M18 FUEL™ 165mm Plunge Track Saw.
- Easy thread actions and a comfortable rubber handle.
|Handle Type||Rubber Overmould|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.