Our SHOCKWAVE™ 86 Piece Comprehensive Drill & Drive Set feature a range of bits designed which specifically cater towards the ANZ market. Each impact drill and driver bit features a Wear Guard Tip™ that delivers increased wear resistance which protects the fit over the life of the bit. The driver bits in this SHOCKWAVE™ bit set have optimized Shockzones for each tip type and length of the driver bit to absorb peak torque and prevent breaking. The impact driver bits are made from Custom Alloy76™ steel, heat treated based on tip type to extend the life of driver bits, providing you with up to 50X life vs. competitive impact driver bits. The Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE™ Multi-Material Drill Bits have been designed with a 2 cutter carbide tip to provide durability along with versatility for drilling into a wide range of tough materials including; Concrete, Bricks, Roof Tiles, Thin Metal, Ceramic, Tiles, Wood, PVC, Aluminum, Drywall and More. MILWAUKEE® SHOCKWAVE™ driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding jobsite applications.
- Optimised SHOCKZONE™ for optimised in length and width per tip to absorb peak torque and prevent breaking.
- Up to 50X life vs. competitive impact bits.
- Custom Alloy76™ Heat treated and geometry per tip to ensure best performance across tip type.
- Hex Shank: Compatible with all Hammer Drill/Drivers and Impact Drivers.
- 135° Split Point Tip: Drill bit starts engaging the material on contact for fast starts. Drill bit does not walk across material.
- Variable Helix™: Provides a solution to cutting vs clearing material removal problem. Allows for fast and efficient material ejection to reduce heat.
- Multi Material Bits feature a 2 Cutter Carbide Tip: to provide durability along with versatility for drilling into a wide range of tough materials
|Bit Types||Phillips Bits, Reduced Phillips Bits, TORX Bits, Square Recess Bits, Hex Bits, Slotted Bits, Titanium Red Helix Bits, Multi Material Bits.|
|Driver Bit Lengths||25.4 mm (1"), 50 mm (2"), 89 mm (3 1/2"), 65 mm Length Nut Drivers and 75 mm Locking Bit Holder|
|Red Helix Bit Sizes||2.5 mm - 12 mm|
|Multi Material Bit Sizes||3.5 mm - 6.5 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.