Unimig Razor 200 Bundle PK11068
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Unimig 200amp MIG/MMA DC Inverter KUMJRRW200MIG
The Unimig RAZORWELD MIG 200 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added (MMA) Stick function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Excellent MiG welding with CO2 gas
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- Internal wire feeder, gear driven
- 1Kg to 5Kg Spools
- Adjustable Burn Back
- Spool Gun Connection
- Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Wire Inch
- Stick electrode (MMA) function
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrode
- Hot Start - Anti Stick
- Industrial rated
- Solid case construction
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
|Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph)||240v - 1 ± 15%|
|Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1||20% @ 200 Amps MIG
15% @ 200 Amps MMA
|Output Current Range MIG||30A/15.5V - 200A/24.0V|
|Output Current Range MMA||10A/20.4V - 200A/28.0V|
|Rated Power MIG||9.4KVA|
|I Max MIG||33.6Amps|
|I ieff MIG||15.0mps|
|Wire Diameter Range (mm)||0.6, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2|
|Dimensions Power Source||Length: 470mm Width: 190mm Height: 380mm|
Unimig CHAOS Welding Helmet UM-H-CHAOS
- The CHAOS Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
- Fitted with 4 arc sensors, the CHAOS Welding Helmet features 9-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
- A 100 x 60 mm view allows for large view of the work area, while a replaceable backup battery improves performance of the auto darkening filter.
- The CHAOS Welding Helmet comes with TRUE COLOUR VIEW lens technology to ensure you always get a clear and natural view of your surroundings and work piece.
|View Size||100 x 60 mm|
Unimig BZL 24 Style MIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSK24
- Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
- This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for a BZL 24 Style MIG Torch.
- 1 x MIG Pliers (UMMP)
- 2 x Conical Nozzles (PGN24CON)
- 2 x Tip Holders (PCTH24)
- 2 x Nozzle Springs (PCGD24)
- 10 x 0.8mm Contact Tips (PCT0009-08)
- 10 x 0.9 Contact Tips (PCT0009-09)
Unimig Rogue Heavy Duty Blue Welding Gloves UMWG8
The ROGUE™ Heavy Duty Welding Gloves are built for high heat and intensity MIG welding and plasma cutting. Made from heat and flame-resistant premium split cowhide and high-strength Kevlar stitching which adds durability and comfort when you need it most.
Unimig 0.9mm ER70S-6 MIG Wire 5Kgs MS.9B
UNIMIG ER70S-6 is a high quality, copper coated, triple de-oxidised solid MIG welding wire supplied on 15kg / 5kg and 1Kg Plastic Spools. UNIMIG ER70S-6 is a mild steel welding wire that contains higher levels of manganese and silicon than other standard grades of MIG wire to produce high quality welds when used on dirty, oily, or rusty steel. The high silicon content increases the fluidity of the weld pool, thus creating a smoother bead appearance and resulting in minimal post-weld grinding.
UNIMIG ER70S-6 wire is engineered to provide porosity-free, x-ray quality welds at the highest tensile strength (as welded) of all the plain carbon steel wires. ER70S-6 Solid MIG Wire requires a shielding gas: CO² and/or CO² mix. UNIMIG ER70S-6 wire is Precision Layer Wound for smooth uninterrupted wire feed with less liner and tip wear.
- High Quality
- Triple De-oxidised
- X-Ray Quality
- Precision Layer Wound
- Smooth Feeding
- Clean Weld Finish
- International Approvals
- Structural Steel - General Fabrication - Light Fabrication
- Transport Industry -Heavy Equipment - Farm Machinery
- Pressure Vessels - Robotic and Semi Automatic Welding Applications
|Spool Weight||5 kgs|
Unimig Hyperarc 16TC 3.2mm 2kg Low-Hydrogen Electrodes U63009
Not all electrodes are made equal. Our all-new twin coated HYPERARC 16TC Low Hydrogen Electrode offers total performance and features excellent arc stability, low spatter levels and easy slag removal. Suitable for structural, earth moving equipment, maintenance, and piping. The Hyperarc 16TC electrode will cover every job you need where quality and performance matter.
- The HYPERARC 16TC is a very versatile electrode as its all positional (except vertical down) making it the perfect electrode when on site or when positional and procedural requirements call for quality welds in different environments.
- The slag on the HYPERARC 16TC is easily removed, it forms with the glassy appearance only a true twin coated electrode can provide. This means less cleanup, a better-presented bead profile as well as less downtime.
- Each packet of HYPERARC 16TC’s comes vacuum sealed and supplied in 2 kg packets. This ensures the electrodes are dry and ready to use straight out of the packet, as well as reducing wastage in unused electrodes.
- The HYPERARC 16TC is an easy striking electrode, restrikes are just as easy. Easy arc striking assists beginners and seasoned welding professionals in taking away the frustration of hard to strike electrodes.
- Adding to their versatility the HYPERARC 16TC is compatible with both AC and DC power sources. This ensures that whatever machine you are taking on-site you will be able to weld comfortably knowing the electrodes have capabilities to be used with both.
- The HYPERARC 16TC twin coated electrode is a 7016 Low Hydrogen electrode. You can rest assured that it has been tested and meets all the requirements and standards. Certified to AS/NZS ISO 4855: B E4916 A U H10 and AWS A5.1: E7016.
- The HYPERARC 16TC produces welds that are clean and produce minimal spatter. This adds to a smoother bead appearance and less downtime due to cleaning away slag and spatter.
- The HYPERARC 16TC has a very stable and concentrated arc, this assists in maintaining a focused arc at high and even low amperage settings. Low amperage settings are where it’s harder to maintain a stable arc. The Hyperarc 16TC will give you the consistent arc you require to get the job done.
- Check out the launch video of the HYPERARC 16TC Low-Hydrogen electrodes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.