The Heavy Duty ImpactaTaps Drill Taps are an industrial metalwork and fabrication tool for drilling and tapping heavy steel in one easy operation.
Primarily designed to be used with a reversible mag-based drill, thought they can also be adapted for use with an impact wrench to enlarge and tap existing holes.
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use (*check application Guide)
- Drill point optimised for use in fixed drilling machines including mag-based drills and pedestal drills
- Unique dual-point starting angle for easy alignment and fast cut
- Fast tapping with minimal kick-back
- Chipbreaker action for automatic chip clearance when impact tapping (check application guide)
- High-grade tool steel for high accuracy and long life
- Titanium nitride coating reduces heat and increases lubricity for extended life
- High strength, non-slip shank design
|Size||M10 x 1.5 mm|