Whether you’re an occasional outback explorer or a regular ocean afficionado, power your next outdoor adventure with Atomic’s Deep Cycle AGM batteries.
Our deep cycling batteries are engineered with advanced AGM cells to deliver superior power.
Designed in Australia for Australians, we incorporate strong and durable materials to deliver reliable and sustained cycling performance.
Atomic batteries are designed to go the distance in the real world offering performance and durability you can count on – on the road, on the water or wherever your adventures take you.
Our batteries are sourced from the world’s largest manufacturers and validated in our Australian lab to ensure they’re suitable for our punishing and diverse terrain.
With 30 years experience, our technical knowledge and battery fitment expertise will ensure you find the right fit for your needs.
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are sealed, maintenance free batteries which deliver higher cranking, cycling performance and durability when compared to an equivalent sized EFB or Calcium battery. Many vehicles with Stop Start technology are fitted with AGM batteries, as well as modern vehicles that have higher power and durability demands.
BENEFITS OF DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES
- Ultimate deep cycling power to keep you moving
- Off road of off grid, our products are built tough
- Long cycle Life based on usage
- Batteries validated in Club Assist’s Australian Engineering Lab
- Suitable to power all your outdoor adventures
- 2 years hassle free nationwide warranty
- Technology: AGM
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity (20hr): 125Ah
- Length: 330mm
- Width: 171mm
- Height: 230mm
- Nominal weight: 31.5Kg
- Assembly: D
- Post: M8
- Max pulse discharge (5s): 1200A
- Charging voltage: 13.5 - 14.8V
- Cycle life - 50%DOD: 400 cycles
- Maximum charging current: 25A
- Self discharge - 6 month: Remaining Capacity: 82%
- Warranty: 2 years
- Nationwide 2 year manufacturer’s nationwide warranty
- Suitable for use under bonnet and multi-angle fitments
- Thicker plates with high density active material for durability and performance
- Low electric resistance for fast charging and discharge capability to get you back on the road or water faster
- Exceptional vibration resistance
- Maintenance-free gives you a long life with no upkeep
- Heavy duty case for use in rugged conditions
- Caravan, Campervan and Trailers
- Marine applications
- Dual battery system (As a second battery)