- For drilling (reinforced) concrete, masonry, natural and artificial stone.
- CORE REINFORCEMENT - For optimum impact and breakage stability. Enables more efficient energy transmission to the drill bit head.
- SPEED - 4 flute helix with maximum flute entry enables faster debris removal.
- OPTIMUM IMPACT TRANSMISSION - Maximised central core enables more efficient energy transmission to the drill bit head.
- CARBIDE TIP - The solid two cutter head is flanked by two individual cutting tips delivering a fast and efficient drilling speed. These carbide tips and body are brazed together to create a strong and durable bond.
|Total Length||540 mm|
|Working Length||400 mm|