The Exitrax range has been developed from the ground up by the team at Mean Mother 4X4, alongside a leading plastics engineering team.
The 18 months of research and development, as well as countless hours of testing has culminated in the release of a truly original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market.
Exitrax is available in three unique sizes; 930mm, 1,110mm, and 1150mm.
The 930 Series is the smallest of the Exitrax range, but don't let that fool you! Designed for those with limited storage space, they're just as tough as their larger siblings, and ideal for the novice explorer.
- Durable Polypropylene construction
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Ultra-low profile stacking for easy mounting
- Compatible with most recovery board mounting systems
- Innovative design reduces effort for extraction
- Strategically placed engagement nodules reduce wheel spin
- Ground engagement teeth reduce board movement during recovery
- Balanced handles for comfort while carrying
|Type||4WD Recovery Gear|