Ingersoll Rand 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench 365ft-lbs W5153
- Ingersoll Rand's W5153 1/2" cordless impact wrench has been thoroughly designed for specialised service technicians.
- The all metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism is designed to provide the user the power needed without adding extra weight on the tool.
- Its impressive durable frame sustains against spilled chemicals and repeated drops while still being lightweight.
- The simple design of this wrench allows for a powerful performance of 365ft-lbs of torque to access tight spaces for engine and maintenance services.
- The W5153 provides reliability and comfort for the operator with its soft touch grip that reduces vibrations for periods of extended use.
|Drive||1/2" Square Drive|
|Max Torque||365 ft-lb|
|Reverse Torque||365 ft-lb|
Ingersoll Rand 1/2" Right Angle Impact Wrench W5350
The Right Angle Impact Wrench's right angle design and reactionless torque will spare your knuckles while getting those hard-to-reach jobs done.
- Reliability - Built to last, this wrench featuring a durable aluminium hammer case, will deliver the right power every time you pull the trigger.
- Access - Thanks to its ergonomic build, this wrench can easily reach any tight spaces you need to work on.
- Power - With a high torque output and great power-to-weight ratio, you'll be able to work quickly and efficiently without having to over-exert yourself.
- 180 ft-lb maximum torque
- Fully Serviceable Head for extended life
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Conveniently located forward/reverse switch for maximum control
- Ergonomic handle and comfort grip offers the same reach as a ratchet
- From 0-1900rpm instantly. Just like your favourite cordless impact wrench, the W5330 flies through bolts
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO
- Patented Inline battery design can go places other cordless impact guns only dream of - spaces that used to be reserved for a traditional ratchet or your bare hands
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring|
|Nut-busting Torque||540 Nm|
|Forward Torque||230 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||230 Nm|
|Blows per minute||3000 bpm|
|Free Speed||1850 rpm|
|Sound Level||85 dBA|
Ingersoll Rand 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery BL2022
The BL2022 IQV20 Series High Capacity x5.0 Battery delivers unmatched performance with 68% longer run time and the same size and weight as its predecessor. Fully compatible with all existing IQV20 tools and chargers and equipped with the same intelligent Battery Management System (BMS), we make sure you get more out of every volt.
- Performance - The BL2022 High Capacity 5.0Ah battery delivers 68% longer run time than its predecessor (That's over 800 lug nuts when used with the High Torque Impact Wrench!). And at the same size and weight as the previous model you can get more work done on a single charge.
- Durability - The intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) allows the battery to communicate with the tool and charger to offer triple battery protection, prevent over loading, over charging and over discharging for longer tool and battery life.
- Versatility - The BL2022 5.0Ah battery is compatible with all IQV20 series power tools allowing you to swap batteries and tools to get the job done right every time
Ingersoll Rand 2.5Ah Lithium-Ion Battery BL2012
The BL2012 IQV20 Series High Capacity r2.5 Battery out performs its predecessor with up to 100% longer run time and at the same size and weight it gives you more power than ever before. The slim pack design is fully compatible with our charger and is equipped with our intelligent Battery Management System (BMS), we make sure you get more out of every volt.
- PERFORMANCE - The BL2012 2.5Ah battery delivers 95% longer run time than its predecessor the BL2005 (That's over 221 lug nuts when used with the W5130!). And at the same size and weight as the previous model you can get more work done on a single charge.
- DURABILITY - The intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) allows the battery to communicate with the tool and charger to offer triple battery protection, prevent over loading, over charging and over discharging for longer tool and battery life.
- VERSATILITY - The BL2012 r2.5Ah batteries slim design allows you to go further with less in your way. Its light weight doesn't compromise power letting you keep working on big jobs with a slimmer tool.
Ingersoll Rand Universal Battery Charger 12 & BC1121-AP4
The BC1121 lithium-ion universal charger gets all of the batteries in our IQV12 and IQV20 Series* lineup charged and ready to go whenever you are. Whether it's our or 12V batteries, this innovative, multi-use battery charger will help you get back to work without missing a step. *For use with any of our IQV12 and IQV20 Lithium-Ion Batteries, BL2022, BL2010, BL2012 and BL1203.
- Compatibility - Charge any of your IQV12 and IQV20 Series batteries on the same universal charger. Whether its 12V or 20V, the BC1121 is going to make it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery to get your work done now, not later.
- Productivity - An LED Fuel Gauge and audible alarm will let you know when your batteries are fully charged and ready to get back to work.
- Versatility - Not only can the BC1121 be mounted vertically or horizontally on a wall or work bench but the USB charge port on the side means you don't have to fight for an outlet with your tablet or smart phone. Let us take care of the clutter; you take care of what's next.