Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Lasting power, striking efficiency. Make the exceptional your companion. Whether in shipyards, foundries or forges: Ingersoll Rand’s VT26A120SP955 5" turbine grinder takes the edge of that daily grind. Its sheer power and extreme durability let you get more work done in less time - even under heavy-duty conditions. And with oil change and disc replacement being a snap, you can depend on the VT26 and VT45 turbine grinders to be ready when you are.
- World class power to weight ratio: 4.5 kW turbine engine in a lightweight compact grinder.
- Low maintenance cost: The VT series’ modular design makes the tools easy to service and helps keep the costs of ownership low.
- Higher productivity, lower air consumption: High-power turbine engine grinds and cuts more material in less time than conventional "vane" grinders.
|Size||9" (230 mm)|
|Free Speed||6600 rpm|
|Avg Air Consumption||42.3 cfm|
|Air Consumption @ load||116.5 cfm |
|Rated Pressure||90 psi|
|Noise Level||84 dBA|