Price for machine only. Track sold separately.
The Rail Bull 2 is a track welding carriage designed to produce butt and fillet welds with or without oscillation.
The carriage can work in PA (flat), PB (horizontal vertical), PC (horizontal), PF (vertical up), and PG (vertical down) welding positions.
Rail Bull 2 moves along either rigid or semi-flexible track. Both types of tracks are fixed to flat or curved ferromagnetic surfaces by means of dual magnetic units. The minimum curvature radius required is 5 m.
Rail Bull 2 can work in all welding positions on both ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials by using rack and pinion drive and various tracks equipped with magnetic or vacuum units.
- Fully modular mechanized travel carriage can be custom configured for a variety of welding, thermal cutting and gouging applications on flat or curved plate, tube and pipe
- Linear torch oscillator to produce weave welds
- Active compensation of torch position vertically and horizontally by means of modular automatic seam tracking system
- Programmable path of stitch welds
- Possibility to select one limit switch pre-set out of three pre-sets available.
- Suitable for variety of circumferential and irregular surface applications down to minimum radius of 100 mm (4")
- Ring tracks on diameters from 200 mm OD up to 3 m OD
- Custom rolled tracks on diameters from 3 m OD up to 10 m OD
- Semi-flexible tracks can be flexed to minimum radius of 5 m without permanent deformation
- Ergonomic remote control pendant with simple and easy to find control knobs makes adjustments possible without lifting of the operators welding hood
- Magnetic adhesion of the pendant provides firm grip on ferromagnetic materials
- Suitable for all welding positions on both ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials thanks to rack and pinion drive and various tracks equipped with magnetic or vacuum units
- Rail Bull 2 produces consistent high quality welds and cuts in a fraction of the time required by manual operations
- High speed up to 3 m/min makes plasma cutting available
|Ring Tracks||200 mm up to 3 m OD|
|Custom Rolled tracks||3 m up to 10m OD|
|Horizontal Speed||10-300 cm/min|
|Vertical Speed||10-300 cm/min|
|Power supply||100 W 115-230 V|
|Welding positions||Vertical PA, PB, PC / Horizontal PF, PG|
|Minimum track curvature radius||5 m|
|Torch type||MIG / MAG|
|Torch diameter||16 - 22 mm, up to 35 mm with option|
|Minimum workpiece thickness||5 mm|
|Horizontal pulling force||350 Nm|
|Vertical pulling force||150 Nm|
|Cross slide adjustment range||0 - 35 mm, up - down, left - right|
|Horizontal speed||0 - 1200 mm/min|
|Vertical speed||0 - 1100 mm/min|
|Oscillation path||Trapezoid, triangle, straight line|
|Oscillation arm stroke||0 - 100mm|
|Oscillation width||0 - 50mm|
|Oscillation speed||0 - 1500mm/min|
|Oscillation delay at centre and on ends||0 - 5s|
|Maximum oscillator pulling force||100 Nm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.