Kincrome Combination Spanner Set 24 Piece Imperial & Metric 1352424
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The KINCROME Spanner Range
The new range of Kincrome Spanners has undergone exhaustive independent testing is now 80% stronger than the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers Standard) and 130% stronger than the German DIN standard. The stronger, lighter and greatly enhanced quality of the Kincrome spanner range leaves many name brand competitors in its wake.
Improved features include a thinner head allowing the spanner to reach tighter areas, a rounder shaft for a more comfortable grip when applying greater torque, a lighter weight, and the shorter length decreases radial movement by up to 20%.
Construction of the new range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated with a slight satin finish for corrosion protection. Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.
The new range is presented in innovative cylindrical packaging or traditional colour boxes. This sets our Spanners apart at the point of sale and maximises retailers shelf space.
- CHROME VANADIUM STEEL - Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated with a light satin finish for corrosion protection.
- SULPHUR - Our Spanner range has minimal sulpher content compared to other manufacturers. This is a benefit, as sulpher is an atmospheric pollutant, and therefore Kincrome is helping to save the environment.
- MANGANESE - Our Spanner range has over 1000% more manganese than other brands. Manganese improves the strength, toughness, stiffness, hardness and wear resistance of steel.
- NICKEL - Our Spanner range has 3 times more nickel than other brands. Nickel assists in making steel corrosion resistant.
- MOLYBDENUM - Our Spanner range contains 100% more Molybdenum than other brands. Molybdenum improves the strength of steel at high temperatures.
- AF Sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 1"
- Metric Sizes: 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm, 22mm
- Ring and jaw offset at 15*
- Thinner head for hard to reach fasteners.
- For heavy duty application.
- Increased torque capacity.
- Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.