The range of Kincrome Spanners has undergone exhaustive independent testing, is now 80% stronger than the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers Standard) and 130% stronger than the German DIN standard. The stronger, lighter and greatly enhanced quality of the Kincrome spanner range leaves many name brand competitors in its wake.
Improved features include a thinner head allowing the spanner to reach tighter areas, a rounder shaft for a more comfortable grip when applying greater torque, a lighter weight, and the shorter length decreases radial movement by up to 20%.
Construction of the range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated with a polished finish for corrosion protection. Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.
- Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (CR-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished for corrosion protection
- Ring and jaw offset at 15°
- Thinner head for hard to reach fasteners
- For heavy duty application
- Increased torque capacity
- Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards
Sizes: 27, 30, 32, 36, 41, 46, 50mm
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)|
|Standard||ASME & DIN|