The K40 LEVERGUN is a lever-action grease gun designed for high pressure/high volume greasing and can easily clear blocked or damaged grease nipples. The K40 features a durable die cast aluminium head, a heavy gauge steel barrel and a heavy duty follower assembly to handle a wide range of grease viscosities up to NLGI No 2. Comes complete with 150mm (6") rigid high pressure extension and KY SUPERGRIP coupler. Suits 400g grease cartridges, bulk filling or Macnaught J3 transfer pump loading.
- Develops 12,000psi with ease - To push grease through the toughest of applications
- Can be filled from a bulk supply of grease - Economical & contamination free greasing
- 9mm diameter hand operated Filler / Bleeder Outlet - For use with Macnaught J3 grease pump or any other 9mm bulk fill grease pump
- Reversible follower - For cartridge or bulk applications
- Lock the plunge rod into the follower - For easier bleeding
- Machined barrel thread - Makes it easier to screw the barrel to the head
- Stepped Barrel - For easy grip
- Heavy-duty design and construction - Reduces wear & facilitates effortless pressure building
- Long lever handle - Ability to develop high greasing pressure to easily clear blocked grease nipples
- Screw fasteners - No rivets for easy servicing
- 150mm (6") Rigid high pressure extension - Accurately grease with two handed operation
- Fully repairable - Provides a much longer service life
- KY SUPERGRIP coupler - Positive no leak connection ensures grease gets to the bearing.
- Delivery pressure up to 82,750kPa (12,000psi)
- Rigid 150mm(6") high pressure extension hose
- KY SUPERGRIP 3 jaw high pressure coupler
- Up to 1.5g per shot
- Heavy-duty 1.6mm thick barrel
- Robust zinc pull handle
- Wetted parts - Aluminium, steel, nitrile rubber, cork and nylon
- Maximum viscosity - Up to NLGI 2
- Compatible with 400g cartridges for contamination free greasing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.