A classic Macnaught hand pump, the A2 (and the A2H) is ideal for transferring a wide range of mineral oils and non-corrosive solvents and chemicals.
- Telescopic suction tube fits 60 L (16 US gal) to 205 L (55 US gal) drums
- A2H supplied with 1.8 m (6 ft) delivery hose and nozzle
- Nitrile, Viton and EPDM O-rings supplied (Nitrile fitted as standard)
- Chemical compatibility chart supplied. To determine compatibility with liquids not listed, check with liquid supplier and quote wetted components listed below.
- Variable handle setting for light or heavy fluids
- Built-in bung opener
- Fully serviceable
- 10 year warranty and parts guarantee
|Compatible fluids||diesel, lubricating oils up to SAE 90 and other non-corrosive solvents and chemicals.|
|Wetted components||aluminium, steel, brass, Teflon and either Nitrile, Viton or EPDM depending on O-ring|
|output||approx. 250 mL per stroke (4 strokes per L)|