- 3 x full 360 degree laser lines - three full 360 degree lines can be projected allowing for 4 vertical lines and 4 horizontal lines to be projected in a work space.
- Green beam - the human eye is better able to recognise colours in the green spectrum, therefore green lasers can be up to 4 times brighter than red lasers. Allowing for greater visibility in daylight.
- Eccentric Rotary Base - the vertical lines can rotate around a defined plumb point upto 10 degrees left and right. This reduces set up time as it allows the laser body to rotate without changing the position of the defined plumb point allowing for easy line positioning.
- 3 stage brightness setting - laser can be emitted in 3 different brightness settings, Eco, normal and high brightness. Allowing users to suits their brightness and runtime needs.
- Self levelling - automatically self levels up to 4 degrees for quick and easy set ups with a measuring tolerance of 2 mm at 10 m.
- Pendulum lock - for protecting the lasers internal components the pendulum lock will secure moving parts I place to prevent damage. This also disengages the self levelling feature for when the laser is required for slopes such as hand rails.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Voltage||12 V Max|
|Diameter of laser point||2.0 mm at 5 m|
|Self levelling range||± 4°|
|Measuring tolerance||± 2 mm / 10 m|
|Operating temperature range||-10° to 50°C|
|Continuous runtime||14 hours (BL1041B)
7 hours (BL1021B)
Makita 12V Max 2.0Ah Battery BL1021B-L
- New 12V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology - Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
- Battery fuel gauge - The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 4 stages simply by pushing a button.
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|
|Warranty||3 Year Skin, 2 Year Battery & Charger (*5 Year Skin if registered with Makita within 30 days of invoice)|