- Interchangeable Socket Adaptor Standard with 1/4" & 3/8" socket adaptor and can be used as a pass through ratchet wrench for tightening 13 mm nut
- Reversing Lever Turn the reversing lever left for clockwise direction or to the right for anticlockwise rotation
- Trigger Lock Prevent the trigger from being accidentally pulled
- Variable Speed Trigger has been designed so that the speed is easily controlled by the trigger
- LED Job Light With pre glow and after glow function, lights up the work piece making it easier to view the work area
- Hand Tool Can use the tool as a hand ratchet wrench; when loosening a stiff bolt/nut, loosen it by hand first and then turn the tool on
- CXT Compact eXtreme Technology Ultra compact and lightweight design allows user to comfortably handle the tools for extended periods of time.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5 - M12|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5 - M10|
|No load speed||0 - 800 rpm|
|Max. fastening torque||47.5 Nm|
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Square|
9.5 mm (3/8") Square
|Overall length||341 mm|
Makita 12V Max 2.0Ah Battery BL1021B-L
- New 12V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology - Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
- Battery fuel gauge - The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 4 stages simply by pushing a button.
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|