We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
Experience the power of precision with the Makita 18V Blower Kit – your ultimate solution for efficient outdoor cleanup.
This comprehensive kit includes 1 x 3.0Ah battery and an optimum charger, ensuring you have the power you need when you need it.
The long leaf blower nozzle is perfect for clearing gardens and pathways, providing optimal reach and coverage.
With a maximum air velocity of 244.8km/h and a maximum air volume of 3.2m³/min, this blower is a force to be reckoned with.
Take control of your cleanup with 3 stage air volume settings and a variable speed trigger, allowing you to tailor the performance to the task at hand.
Weighing in at only 2.1kg with the battery, this blower is lightweight and easy to handle, making outdoor maintenance a breeze.
Elevate your outdoor cleanup routine with the Makita 18V Blower Kit – where power, convenience, and performance converge for a superior landscaping experience.
- 3 Stage speed selection improved switch allows the user to easily select between high, medium and low speed settings
- Lightweight design weighing only 2.1 kg with a battery the blower can comfortably be used for extended periods of time
- Curved nozzle extra long nozzle with curved end for comfortable cleaning of footpaths, driveways and hard surfaces
- Optimum grip to frame angle provides optimum nozzle to ground angle for efficient sweeping operation
- 18V Motor powered by the 18V Li ion battery platform powering the worlds largest range of 18V Li-ion tools
- Max. air velocity of 244.8km/h & max. air volume of 3.2m³/min
- Includes 1 x 3.0Ah battery & optimum charger
|Max. air velocity||244.8 km/h|
|Max. air volume||3.2 m³/min|
|No load speed||0-18,000 rpm|
|Blowing Force||2.5 N|
|Overall length||861 mm|
Makita 18V 3.0Ah Lithium Battery with Indicators BL1830B-L
- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
- 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and firm hold in any environment
|Charge Time||22mins w/DC18RC|
Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Cell Capacity||1.5-3.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||30 mins (Compact)
60 mins (3.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|