Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2022 - Makita 18V Blower - Short Nozzle DUB185Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill DHP486Z
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27 mm vs. the previous model
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- High Power Output - This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy duty applications.
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 2,100 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- All metal gear construction - allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm
Self-feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||16 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,100 rpm
Lo: 0 - 550 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 31,500 ipm
Lo: 0 - 8,250 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 130 Nm
Soft: 65 Nm
Makita 18V Brushless 4-Stage Impact Driver DTD171Z
- Enhanced anvil holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides more stability when using longer bits
- Quick switch function - the quick switch button allows the user to rapidly switch between the 4 stage impact selection or 2 pre-set function modes
- Multi function control panel - control panel displays 4-stage impact selection as well as 4 mode functions. Assist mode, reverse rotation mode and Tek screw mode 1 and 2
- Brushless motor - powerful and compact the BL44 produces high power in a compact design ideal for rapid stop and start applications normally undertaken by impact drivers
- Left and right twin LED - twin LED job lights have been repositioned onto the left and right of the housing providing a brighter wider light. The LED light can also manually be turned on and off from the multifunction panel
- Variable speed trigger - as well as the multi speed control panel the user can optimise the speed of the impact driver via the trigger
- XPT - eXtreme Protection Technology - enhances dust and drip resistant performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
|Max capabilities - standard bolt||M5-M16|
|Max capabilities - high tensile bolt||M5-M14|
|No Load Speed||Max: 0 - 3600 rpm
Hard: 0 - 3200 rpm
Med 0 - 2100 rpm
Soft: 0 - 1100 rpm
|Impact Rate||Max: 0 - 3800 ipm
Hard: 0 - 3600 ipm
Med 0 - 2600 ipm
Soft: 0 - 1100 ipm
|Max tightening torque||180 Nm|
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4" Hex)|
|Overall Length||116 mm|
|Tool weight||1.0 kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|