Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2022 - Makita 18V High Brightness LED Work Light DML809 OR Makita 18V Brushless Chainsaw 250mm DUC254Z OR Makita 12-18V Bluetooth Jobsite Charger Radio DMR300
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill DHP486Z
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27 mm vs. the previous model
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- High Power Output - This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy duty applications.
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 2,100 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- All metal gear construction - allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm |
Self-feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||16 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,100 rpm |
Lo: 0 - 550 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 31,500 ipm |
Lo: 0 - 8,250 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 130 Nm |
Soft: 65 Nm
Makita 18V Brushless 4-Stage Impact Driver DTD171Z
- Enhanced anvil holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides more stability when using longer bits
- Quick switch function - the quick switch button allows the user to rapidly switch between the 4 stage impact selection or 2 pre-set function modes
- Multi function control panel - control panel displays 4-stage impact selection as well as 4 mode functions. Assist mode, reverse rotation mode and Tek screw mode 1 and 2
- Brushless motor - powerful and compact the BL44 produces high power in a compact design ideal for rapid stop and start applications normally undertaken by impact drivers
- Left and right twin LED - twin LED job lights have been repositioned onto the left and right of the housing providing a brighter wider light. The LED light can also manually be turned on and off from the multifunction panel
- Variable speed trigger - as well as the multi speed control panel the user can optimise the speed of the impact driver via the trigger
- XPT - eXtreme Protection Technology - enhances dust and drip resistant performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
|Max capabilities - standard bolt||M5-M16|
|Max capabilities - high tensile bolt||M5-M14|
|No Load Speed||Max: 0 - 3600 rpm |
Hard: 0 - 3200 rpm
Med 0 - 2100 rpm
Soft: 0 - 1100 rpm
|Impact Rate||Max: 0 - 3800 ipm |
Hard: 0 - 3600 ipm
Med 0 - 2600 ipm
Soft: 0 - 1100 ipm
|Max tightening torque||180 Nm|
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4" Hex)|
|Overall Length||116 mm|
|Tool weight||1.0 kg|
Makita 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder With Slide Switch DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 165mm Circular Saw DHS680Z
- High power cutting ability
- Automatic Speed Control
- Compact - lightweight design
- Optional dust nozzle
- Tool Hanger
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Twin LED job light
- Large lock-off lever
- Blower Function
|Max cutting capacity||at 0 degrees : 57mm |
at 45 degrees : 41mm
at 50 degrees : 37mm
|No load speed (rpm):||5,000|
Makita 18V 24mm Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill DHR242Z
- Drills in concrete speed is same or surpasses 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- Has one-touch slide chuck for the SDS plus bit
- Easy to grip handle
- Ergonomically made for improved power thrust
- Secure, comfortable grip if drilling with palm up or down
- Three-mode operation is: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only and Rotation only
- Tool body separated into upper and lower housings at foot of handle portion where housings are jointed with cushioned rubbers that absorb vibrations
- Better productivity than model DHR202 due to Brushless DC motor that lessens energy loss by 30 percent, delivering greater run-times between charging batteries
- Rubber joint construction lowers transmission of vibrations to battery terminals which decreases battery failure due to terminal breakage or bad electrical contact
|Charging Time (min)||22|
|Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)||0|
|Single Impact Energy (J)||2.4|
|Blows per minute (BPM)||0 - 4700|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 950|
|Net weight ( kg)||3.3|
|Capacity in Concrete (mm)||24|
|Capacity in Steel (mm)||13|
|Capacity in Wood (mm)||27|
Makita 18V Brushless Reciprocating Saw DJR187Z
Makita have Develop a 18V brushless recipro saw, with more power and longer run times then previous models with a Re-designed crank mechanism reduces the vibration transferred to the user, Designed to suit the needs of carpenters, plumbers, electricians and trades people that require a powerful tool to cut material such as timber, metal and pvc.
- LED Joblight-with pre-glow and after-glow function
- Tool-less blade change -simply insert the blade for installation. Removal can be done with single action no need to touch the blade
- Tool-less shoe adjustment -lever system has been designed instead of the button system allowing easier adjustment
- Sky hook -retractable hook located on side of the tool housing
- Electronic 2 speed -conveniently located slide switch allows easy change between high and low speed
- Brushless motor -more power and longer run time then normal brushed motors
- Newly designed crank mechanism -the crank mechanism in the DJR187 has been redesign to rotate vertically instead of horizontally like our previous recipro saws. This provides less vibration to the user
- xPT -extremeProtection Technology -increased resistance to dust and small amounts of water
|Capacities||Wood: 255mm |
Pipe diameter: 130mm
|Length of stroke||32mm|
|Strokes per minute||High: 0-3,000spm |
Makita 18V Brushless Laminate Trimmer DRT50Z
- On/off switch with safety lock and variable speed - Prevents accidental start up of the tool during use or transport, protecting the user and the work piece
- Shaft lock - easy installation and removal of trimmer bit with single wrench by pressing the shaft lock
- Soft start - minimises start up shock and makes the tool start smoothly for optimum control
- BL Brushless Motor - Provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability
- Variable speed control dial - The rotation speed of the tool can be changed from 10,000 - 30,000 rpm by turning the speed dial
- Aluminium base with accurate rack and pinion depth adjustment
- LED job light for improved visibility
- Constant speed control - Provides constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Variety of optional accessories are available, sold separately.
|Collet capacity||6.35 mm (1/4")|
|Net Weight||2.1 kg (w/ 6.0 Ah battery)|
|No Load Speed||10,000-30,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||226 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench DTW700Z
- Forward & Reverse Automatic Stop, with 6 modes for customized applications, preventing possible damage to work pieces and providing increased user control during application
- Twin LED Job light with pre glow and after glow function to illuminate workpiece.
- Trigger Switch with quick trigger mode which engages immediate full speed.
- Electronic 4 stage impact selection - Max/Hard/Medium/Soft impact power can be selected to suit the application, simply by pushing a button.
- Unique Rubber joints a unique rubber joint at the base of the tool suppresses vibration to battery terminals.
- eXtreme Protection Technology enhanced protection from dust and moisture, enabling safe use in outdoor applications and harsh environments.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M10 - M24|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10 - M16|
|No load speed||Max: 0-2,200 rpm |
Hard: 0-1,900 rpm
Med: 0-1,200 rpm
Soft: 0-500 rpm
|Impact rate||Max: 0-2,700 ipm |
Hard: 0-2,400 ipm
Med: 0-1,700 ipm
Soft: 1,000 ipm
|Max. fastening torque||Max: 700 Nm |
Hard: 320 Nm
Medium: 200 Nm
Soft: 150 Nm
|Nut busting torque||1,000 Nm|
|Drive shank||(1/2") Square C-Ring|
|Overall length||170 mm|
Makita 18V Stick Vacuum Cleaner w/Push Button Switch DCL281FZWX
- LED Joblight - single LED joblight operates when the trigger is engaged illuminating the work area. Light also functions as a battery capacity warning light and will blink as battery capacity becomes low.
- Pipe lock - pipe is fixed by the locking mechanism preventing it from accidently falling off.
- Low vibration - redesign of internal components significantly reduce the vibration of the housing to 0.2m/sec².
- Pipe with bevelled edge - cleaning of tight spaces can be complete without a nozzle by using the bevelled edge of the pipe as a nozzle for hard to reach spaces.
- 3 Stage push button switch - press the button to select between Max. high and normal suction power.
- Quiet cleaning - sound absorbing sponge has been added to the internal housing reducing the noise level to 71dB(A).
- HEPA Filter - provides a high filtration rate of 99.97% at 0.3 micron.
- Capsule type dust collection - to remove accumulated dust point the suction inlet down and twist the capsule removing it from the housing then dispose of dust.
- Enhanced durability - dust resistance has been improved by new filter structure protecting the motor from dust.
|Max. sealed suction||8.2 kPa|
|Max. air volume||1.5 m³/min|
|Tank capacity||750 ml|
|Suction power||Max 60 W |
High 45 W
Normal 15 W
|Continuous Runtime (Max) 6.0Ah||30 mins|
|Overall length||1016 mm|
|Tool Weight||0.9 kg|
Makita Bluetooth Jobsite Radio DMR108
- Bluetooth connectivity - connect wirelessly to a mobile deice with a range of up to 10m
- USB port - charges smart phones and selected tablet devices when plugged into AC power
- AUX-in for playing audio from an external source
- 2x large 89mm diameter speakers provide high quality sound
- Water and shock resistant IP64 rated
- Dual power sources - AC or Makita Li-ion
- Compatible with Makita li-ion batteries (7.2V, 10.8V, 12VMAX, 14.4V and 18V)
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|