Please be aware we do not stock Makita Spare Parts.
We are currently experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks to receive them.
Designed to suit the needs of the trades people working outdoors that require warmer clothing, the DCV200 can be a lightweight alternative to wearing multiple layers of clothing.
- 3 Heat Zones - the vest has 3 heating elements one on each shoulder and on the back designed to heat the core of your body
- Superior run time - with a run time of 8 hours on high mode, with a BL1850, the vest has an all day run time
- Hand washable - battery holder can easily be removed in order for the jacket to be hand washed
- 3 stage heat level settings - level setting is indicated by the red LED indicator located on the left chest, notifying high, medium or low
- Mobile phone pocket - enables a mobile device to be charged with the jacket on. Pocket allows charging cable to be routed from the battery holder to the pocket
- USB output port - allows charging of mobile devices with a 2.1 A port (charging cable not included)