- 18 V x 2 Brushless delivers powerful performance equal to that of petrol alternatives whilst eliminating noise and fumes, providing 36V of power without leaving the 18 V battery platform
- Battery Cover battery cover protects batteries from water and dust during operation
- eXtreme Protection Technology provides enhanced protection against dust and moisture, ensuring the longevity of the tool
- Water supply adaptor enables water supply to be connected to the tool for water suppression during masonry cuts, with hose running inside housing, reducing risk of being caught on objects on the jobsite
- Electric brake quickly stops the wheel rotation after the switch has been disengaged, ensuring safety through all stages of operation of the tool
- Overload Indicator Lamp alerts the user of overload on the tool with a blinking red LED light. Reducing load will increase performance and runtime
- Active Feedback sensing Technology automatically shuts down the tool as soon as kickback is sensed, providing increased protection during operation of the tool
- Soft start the tool features soft start allowing for increased safety and control when starting operation and starting a cut
- LED job light for improved visibility in low light environments with a manual On & Off switch
|Voltage||18 V x 2 (36 V)|
|Wheel Diameter||230 mm (9")|
|Max. Cutting Depth||88 mm|
|No load speed||6,600 rpm|
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|