- Brushless self propelled motor - motor runs at 2,800 rpm and provides maximum power as soon as you’re ready to work with an added variable speed dial allowing you to select the accurate speed for the job between 2.5km/h to 5.0km/h
- Extreme Protection Technology is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components
- 70L cloth catcher - with grass level indicator allows for efficient grass collection
- 534mm cutting capacity with 4 swing back blades provides a clean and efficient cut with reduced chance of solid objects being struck and causing damage
- 10 stage height adjustment from 20-100mm allows the user to quickly and easily change the cutting height to match the job
- Holds 4x 18V batteries - powered by two 18V Li ion batteries but the convenient battery selection switch allows you to switch to the second set of batteries
- 4 swing back blades - delivers an efficient cut whilst providing maximum safety to the cutting deck as the blades will swing out of the way when coming into contact with solid object in the lawn
|Grass box capacity||70 L|
|Cutting height adjustment range||20-100 mm, 10 heights|
|No load speed||2,800 rpm|
|Max. cutting width||534 mm|
|Recommended mowing area*||Self-Propelled 1,700 m² |
Push Drive 2,300 m²
|Traveling speed||2.5 - 5.0 km/h|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|