- Powerful Max Air Speed/Volume - the blower design, allows an optimum nozzle to ground angle providing efficient sweeping operation. Paired with a powerful brushless motor, UB001G delivers the power to get through heavier debris.
- Boost Mode - provides extra blowing force to move stubborn or wet garden debris. When completely engaging the trigger, it delivers max air speeds of 230 km/h.
- Long Telescopic Nozzle - can be adjusted into 3 different lengths up to 100 mm. It comes standard with an extension nozzle, adaptor nozzle and flat nozzle allowing it to fit onto Makita’s current range of accessories.
- Variable Speed with Cruise Control Function - provides the ability for the user to set the right speed for the job at hand without needing to engage the trigger for the duration of use.
- Low Noise - delivers less than 65 dB allowing for maximum user comfort whilst in use
- Lightweight Design weighing 3.7 kg with a battery minimizes user fatigue allowing it to be used comfortably for longer periods.
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Max. Air Velocity/td>||Turbo: 230 km /h
Normal: 0-190 km /h
|Max. Air Volume||Turbo: 16 m³/min
Normal: 0-13.8 m³/min
|No Load Speed||Turbo: 23,000 rpm
Normal: 0-20,000 rpm
|Continuous runtime BL4050F||15 min|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|