Makita 40V Max Brushless Blower 4.0ah Set UB001GM101
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Powerful Max Air Speed/Volume - the blower design, allows an optimum nozzle to ground angle providing efficient sweeping operation. Paired with a powerful brushless motor, UB001G delivers the power to get through heavier debris.
- Boost Mode - provides extra blowing force to move stubborn or wet garden debris. When completely engaging the trigger, it delivers max air speeds of 230 km/h.
- Long Telescopic Nozzle - can be adjusted into 3 different lengths up to 100 mm. It comes standard with an extension nozzle, adaptor nozzle and flat nozzle allowing it to fit onto Makita’s current range of accessories.
- Variable Speed with Cruise Control Function - provides the ability for the user to set the right speed for the job at hand without needing to engage the trigger for the duration of use.
- Low Noise - delivers less than 65 dB allowing for maximum user comfort whilst in use
- Lightweight Design weighing 3.7 kg with a battery minimizes user fatigue allowing it to be used comfortably for longer periods.
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Max. Air Velocity/td>||Turbo: 230 km /h |
Normal: 0-190 km /h
|Max. Air Volume||Turbo: 16 m³/min |
Normal: 0-13.8 m³/min
|No Load Speed||Turbo: 23,000 rpm |
Normal: 0-20,000 rpm
|Continuous runtime BL4050F||15 min|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040) |
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.