Metabo 12V 45Nm Drill/ Driver PowerMaxx BS 12 BL Q 601039890
- Brushless drill/screwdriver with compact design for universal and demanding applications
- The Metabo 12 Volt class - lightweight, yet powerful
- Metabo Quick System: quick change of bit retainer and bits, for flexible working
- Integrated LED work light with night light function for optimal brightness in the work area
- Handy belt hook and bit holder can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack
|Maximum torque - soft||18 Nm|
|Maximum torque, hard||45 Nm|
|Adjustable torque||0.5 - 5 Nm|
|Drill Ø steel||10 mm|
|Drill Ø soft wood||25 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 500 / 0 - 1650 rpm|
|Chuck Capacity||1.5 - 10 mm|
Metabo 12V 2.0Ah Li-ion Battery Pack 625406000
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
|Battery pack voltage||12 V|
|Battery pack capacity||2 Ah|
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.