Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Metal bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10 mm for weld seam preparation with maximum user safety by virtue of a dead-man switch and brake system
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of the chamfer angle directly via the guide plates
- Universal milling head with three carbide indexable inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled working by virtue of large-scale guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy preparation of weld seams
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance, adjustable without the need for tools
- Metabo Marathon-motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) Full-wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Patented, mechanical brake system stops the router bit within 2 seconds after switching off
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection of the user by virtue of lateral plates for conveying the chips
|Rated input power
|Type of edges
|Max. chamfer width 45°
||14 mm / 9/16"
|Max. chamfer height 45°
||10 mm / 3/8"
|Grading of cutting depth setting
|Curves smallest outer Ø
||75 mm / 2 15/16"
3 Carbide indexable inserts, Screwdriver SW 4 with T-handle, Open-jawed spanner SW 10, Side handle, Bow-type handle, Metal carry case, Stop roller, Screwdriver Torx 15, Screwdriver SW 4 with T-handle