- Extremely light and compact cordless hammer with integrated extraction interface
- Maximum drill performance, efficiency and service life thanks to brushless technology and high-performance hammer action
- Dust-free drilling with compact dust extraction ISA 18 LTX 24 (accessory)
- Combination hammer with 3 functions: hammer drilling, drilling and chiselling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): working, also continuously, in a low-fatigue manner whilst protecting the user's health
- Metabo Quick: fast, tool-free chuck for working with SDS-plus and straight shank drill bits
- Vario Constamatic (VTC) Electronics for drilling jobs in materials requiring customised speeds, which remain almost constant under load
- Double safe thanks to electronic and mechanical safety shutdown when the drill jams
- LED work light for optimum view of the drilling site
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Max. single blow energy (EPTA)||2.2 J|
|Maximum impact rate||4500 bpm|
|Drill capacity - concrete with hammer drills||24 mm|
|Drill capacity - steel||13 mm|
|Drill capacity - soft wood||25 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 1200 rpm|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 4.0Ah 625367000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|