- Anti-friction coating is designed to reduce the heat transfer to the blade generated from making a cut. By keeping the blade surface cool, the blades resist getting stuck or slowing down
- Laser cut technology creates vibration slots that are designed to increase accuracy by reducing wobble and warping. They are filled with a polymer to absorb and negate vibrations.
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide teeth are designed to maintain tip sharpness and therefore extend cutting life.
- Blade tensioning ring is incorporated in larger blade sizes (254 mm +) to increase stability and therefore accuracy.
- Fine Finish Blades are designed for a high quality finish with minimal cost to cutting speed.
|Arbor Size||30 mm|
|Size||10" / 254 mm|
|Reduction rings included||20 mm, 25 mm & 1"|
|Size||10" / 254mm|
|Number Of Teeth||60TPI|