The Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment.
Simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun survives 6ft drops for superior durability.
- Measures surface temperatures -22 °F to 1022 °F for use in a variety of applications
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1 ft. spot from 12 ft. way
- Premium LCD display for clear readings
- User-configurable High/Low Temperature Alert
- Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 6' ft drops
- Hold, Max, Min, Avg, Diff Modes
- Clear button functions, easy setup
- Overmoulded grip for easy handling
- 0.95 Fixed Emissivity
|Distance to Spot Ratio||12:1|
|Display Resolution||0.1° F (0.1° C)|
|MIN MAx AVG DIF||Yes|
|Alarm Hi Lo||Yes|