The M12 FUEL HATCHET 6" (152 mm) Pruning Saw delivers maximum control & access, has the power to cut 3" (76 mm) hardwoods, and delivers up to 120 cuts per charge. The HATCHET Pruning Saw is designed to meet the ergonomic, performance, and durability needs of landscape maintenance professionals.
Weighing less than 2 kgs and featuring a compact design, the HATCHET Pruning Saw gives users increased control and greater manoeuvrability in tight access areas. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete cuts in demanding hardwood materials. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence enables full-circle communication between the tool and battery, providing the user with unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. The advanced electronic package also provides an instant throttle response and a variable speed trigger for ultimate control over the power range. The HATCHET Pruning Saw features a full house chain, easy access chain tensioner, automatic oiler, all-metal bucking spikes, and onboard storage for the scrench.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers power to complete cuts in demanding materials
- Easy access chain tensioner allows for quick adjustments of chain tension
- Translucent oil reservoir allows for clear visibility of oil level
- Variable Speed Trigger for user control
- Lightweight, ergonomic design at less than 2.0 kgs
- Full house chain minimises vibration and delivers clean cuts
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication
- All-metal bucking spikes allow for increased leverage during applications
- Onboard storage for scrench
|Speed||0 - 2,650 rpm|
|Bar Length||6" (152 mm)|
|Chain Gauge||0.043" (1.1 mm)|
|Chain Pitch||3/8" Low Profile (9.5 mm)|