Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The M18 FUEL 1/4" Rivet Tool with ONE-KEY delivers fast cordless riveting. It eliminates the need for hoses and compressors while delivering maximum life. This rivet gun significantly increases productivity and portability, and ensures a higher level of safety. The premium steel alloy 3-jaw design delivers more work between jaw changes. While lightweight, the M18 FUEL 1/4" Rivet Tool with ONE-KEY has been designed to withstand harsh shop or assembly plant environments. Manufactured with an all-metal gearcase, impact strength plastics, and protective over-mold the tool is designed for maximum durability. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 2,041 kg of pulling force for high strength blind rivets in all materials. This rivet tool pulls up to 900 3/16" (4.76 mm) aluminium or 500 1/4" (6.35 mm) aluminium blind rivets on one charge with an M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 2.0Ah battery (not included). REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects the tool and battery against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. With ONE-KEY compatibility, the tool allows the user to track and manage the tool within their inventory.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 2,041 kg of pulling force for high strength blind rivets in all materials
- Pulls up to 500 1/4" aluminium blind rivets on one REDLITHIUM-ION 2.0 Ah Battery charge
- Strong, durable jaws to survive drops from ladder heights
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects the rivet tool and battery against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge
- Premium steel alloy 3-jaw design for more work between jaw changes
- Eliminates compressors and airlines for a higher level of safety
- Low energy cost and no routine maintenance required
- Premium rubber over-mold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- ONE-KEY compatible, with the ability to track and manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection
- Tool hanger for reduced user fatigue over extended use
|Rivet Sizes||3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32"|
(4.76 mm, 5.56 mm, 6.35 mm, 7.14 mm)
|Rivet Material||Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Stroke Length||30 mm|
|Nose Reach||79.5 mm|
|Dimensions||317.5 x 63.5 x 241 mm with Mandrel Collector|
267 x 63.5 x 241 mm without Mandrel Collector
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.