Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The M18 FUEL Air Compressor is designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler. The air compressor operates at a whisper quiet 68 dB(A), allowing the tool to be used as close to the task being performed as necessary, without safety risks such as added hoses and difficult communication. The M18 FUEL Air Compressor has been designed to be high performing while reducing the noise professionals deal with on jobsites. The low profile and stackable design allows for maximum portability, with easy transportation on, around, and back off the jobsite via two carry handles. The compressor can be easily carried at a lightweight 14.2 kg, or the unit can be placed atop a PACKOUT stack, with the compressors feet being positioned in a way that allows the unit to be stable when being moved around site. When paired with an M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT 12.0 Ah Battery (sold separately), it has runtime professionals need to stay productive, giving users up to 1,600 25.4 mm (1") 18ga nails per charge, without the hassle of power leads (1,000 nails using an M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT 8.0Ah Battery, or 600 nails using an M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 5.0Ah Battery). The M18 FUEL Air Compressor is compatible with all MILWAUKEE M18 REDLITHIUM-ION batteries making it easy to swap packs and keep running to finish the job at hand.
- POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers maximum air pressure required for performance to run common finish nailers and staplers
- When running, compressor operates at 68 dB(A), keeping jobsite noise low
- Low noise allows for compressor to be used as close to the task as necessary, with reduced need for extra hoses
- Single turn regulator allows quick and easy adjustment of pressure to desired level
- Quick connect coupler allows the user to quickly attach and disconnect the hose for increased productivity
- Front facing gauges for easy adjustment when required
- Lightweight at just 14.2 kg
- Capable of sitting atop PACKOUT stack
- Two ergonomic carry handles for easy transportation on, around, and off the jobsite
- Compact, stackable design for easy storage and transportation in vehicles
|SCFM||1.2 @ 90 PSI|
|Max Pressure||135 PSI (9.3 bar)|
|Sound Level||68 dB(A)|
|Pump Type||Oil Free|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||413 x 470 x 262 mm|