The M18 FUEL 125 mm (5") Braking Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch is the next advancement in power and performance, fast cutting and a lighter and more compact design when compared to the current model. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum sustained power and 8,500 rpm to remove material faster and increase productivity. The RAPID STOP brake stops the disc in under 2 seconds. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18 FUEL 125 mm (5") Braking Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection, as well as overload protection to maximise motor life. With tool-free accessory and guard adjustments, users will experience fast accessory changes, and less downtime, while remaining fully compatible with the most common accessories in the market. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 125 mm (5") Braking Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch takes cordless grinders to the next level.
- Next generation M18CAG125XPDB with electronic and ergonomic upgrade
- RAPID STOP for fastest disc brake in less than 2 seconds
- More compact, lightweight and balanced design allows for more comfortable and manoeuvrable use
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 8,500rpm
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- E-Clutch with kickback protection
- FIXTEC System allows 100% tool-free wheel change
- Paddle switch design provides increased comfort and ease-of-use in various positions
- Includes 125 mm (5") Type 27 Guard and Type 1 Clip-On Guard
|Wheel Diameter||125 mm|
|Switch Type||Paddle Switch, No Lock|
|E-Clutch / Kickback Protection||Yes|
|Tool-Free Guard Change||Yes|
|Tool-Free Accessory Change||Yes|
|RAPID STOP Brake||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.