Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The M18 FUEL HAMMERVAC 28 mm Dedicated Dust Extractor features an inline design engineered to connect directly to and be power by the M18 FUEL 28 mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer with ONE-KEY (M18FHP-0). Utilising the same replaceable certified HEPA filter as other HAMMERVACS, which filters 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3µm, means more compatibility on the jobsite. The built-in adjustable depth stop and ruler offer easy and precise adjustments. The dust extractor allows for drilling up to 28 mm in diameter and 203 mm in depth. The M18 FUEL HAMMERVAC 28 mm Dedicated Dust Extractor features the MILWAUKEE AUTOPULSE Filter Cleaning Mechanism that automatically cleans the filter after each use, ensuring more effective drilling for longer before needing to empty the dust box. The translucent dust box comes equipped with a vacuum port that allows for no-exposure dust removal via a large vacuum or dust extractor (such as the AS30LAC).
- AUTOPULSE Filter Cleaning Mechanism cleans the dust extractor filter automatically after use
- Pairs with the M18 FUEL 28 mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer with ONE-KEY (M18FHP-0)
- Captures 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 microns
- Replaceable HEPA filter included, will not work without HEPA filter
- Includes two dust nozzles for drilling up to 28 mm hole
- Adjustable depth stop and ruler for easy and precise adjustments and accurate hole depths
- Translucent dust box allows users to see dust level
|AUTOPULSE Filter Cleaning Mechanism||Yes|
|No Exposure Dust Removal||Yes|
|Max Depth Capacity||203 mm (8")|
|Max Diameter Capacity||28 mm (1-1/8")|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.