Outdoor Acrylic Convex Mirrors are weatherproof and are designed for general outdoor areas.
The outdoor adjustable bracket is built to last and the specialized curve design is formed from optical grade 100% virgin acrylic and vacuum metalized from 99% pure Aluminium for a superior clear reflection with no distortion.
Suitable for many traffic safety and industrial situations, this outdoor safety mirror is easy to install and the fully adjustable bracket allows the mirror to be angled at the most effective position.
What is Celuka?
Celuka is a PVC based material. It is rot-proof, will not warp and is UV stable. Celuka board is extremely lightweight, water-resistant, has low thermal conductivity and is widely used in the graphics and building industry.
We use 10mm thick sheets for our outdoor mirrors providing a robust and durable frame that will last many years.
Can I mount the mirror vertically?
All our mirrors are designed to be as universal and simple to install as possible.
Yes, with the J-Bracket the mirror can be mounted in either orientation.
The length of the arm is equal to at least the radius of the mirror so that the mirror can be adjusted to any angle without hitting the wall or ceiling.
What size mirror should I use?
or outdoor applications the mirror needs to be larger than for indoor applications but as a general rule the combined distance between the mirror and the observer and the distance between the mirror and the object to be viewed will determine the correct size mirror. Always choose a slightly larger rather than smaller mirror. If the mirror is too small then the image it produces will be of little value but if the mirror is slightly larger than required, you only get more and an enhanced view!
- Under 3 metres Use 300 or 450mm mirror
- Combined distance 3 to 5 metres Use 45 or 600mm mirror
- Combined distance 5 to 10 metres Use 60 or 760mm mirror
- Combined distance 10 to 15 metres Use 76 or 90mm mirror
- Over 15 metres use the 900m or larger for best observation
Outdoor applications for moderate weather and exposure.
Industrial safety situations where a robust mirror is required.
Driveways and car parks.
Outdoor surveillance, security and observation.
Loading bays and distribution centres.
- Five Year Manufacturer Warranty against faulty workmanship and materials
- All weather double sealed mirror
- Wall fitting standard or 60mm and 75mm U-Bolt Kit
- Fully framed mirror with 10mm Celuka rot-proof frame
- Mirror face manufactured from 2mm or 3mm 'optical grade' acrylic
- Zinc Plated Steel Fittings
- Super Strong J-Bracket fitting provides superior adjustment and rigidity
(4 hole) mounting - suitable for fixing to flat surfaces
- Easy installation - low maintenance