Recreational Power Guide - Batteries & Charging - Electronic Download Edition (pdf format)
Second edition - 96 pages
This publication aims to give you the basic information required for:
- Installing Dual Battery Systems
- Choosing & Sizing Batteries
- Charging (including DC to DC)
- Circuit Protection and Cable Sizing
- Running Fridges from Batteries
- Understanding How Batteries Work
- Designing a Power System
This electronic book aims to answer all of the common battery & charging questions you will ask yourself when you are fitting out your 4WD, camper, caravan or boat with extra power.
We take an in-depth look at how to measure the loads in the system and how to manage your power so that you can maximize your time in the great outdoors.
Electronic Edition (pdf format)
Once your purchase has been confirmed, we will send you a personalised download link (please note that this can take up to 24 hours)
Amazon Kindle version available here.