IMPORTANT. This camera uses a Sony Image Sensor component. The quality of image is what you would expect from Sony but without the high price tag for Sony Branded cameras. This is a Masten branded camera.
Premium full-colour quality doesn't come at a premium price with the new range of Masten Heavy Duty Cameras with a world-class 2 year Replacement Warranty.
Camera Style: Heavy Duty Square
Camera Image Sensor: Sony CCD 1/4 700 TV Lines of Resolution
Camera Colour: Black
Waterproof Rating Certification: IP69K
Infrared Night Vision LED Lights: Yes - 18 LEDs
Night Vision Distance: 15 metres
Viewing Angle: 120Â°
White Balance Sensor: Yes
Application: Ideal for Caravans, Trucks, Mining, Farming and more
Video Format: PAL
- World-class and Certified Waterproof (fully submersible) and weather resistant housing for extended durability and a greater range of applications
- Stylish Design available in White or Black
- PixelPerfectÂ® High-Grade image sensors feature 420 TV Lines with Masten CMOS Image Sensor or massive 700 TV Lines with SonyÂ® 1/4 CCD Sensor for clear viewing in day and night (check Specs)
- Perfectly adjusted viewing angle for safer reversing and more accurate imagery
- Safer driving at night with the built-in high quality infrared LED lights and long range viewing distance
- Wide working temperature of Working temperature: -20Â°C~70Â°C.
- Unique IR-CUT effectively avoids color aberration in daylight
- Equipped with a White Balance sensor which enables the camera to remove unrealistic colour casts so that objects that appear whiter in person appear white on your camera monitor
- Suitable for all applications including buses, mini vans, caravans, trailers, trucks, agriculture equipment and much more
Unbeatable Melbourne-Based 2-Year Warranty!
Understanding reverse cameras
The difference between CMOS cameras and CCD cameras can be likened to the difference between analogue and digital. CCD cameras deliver a sharper picture with more image lines and delivers clearer night vision in extremely low light conditions.
Although a super wide viewing angle such as 180Â° is appealing, it should be noted that a wider angle distorts the image and provides insufficient depth of field. For safer and optimum performance 92Â°-120Â° should only be considered.
Copyright ® DIG Options 2021