Unimig 200amp MIG/MMA DC Inverter KUMJRRW200MIG
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The Unimig RAZORWELD MIG 200 is a new inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added (MMA) Stick function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gas-less wire applications. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent, professional welding results.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Excellent MiG welding with CO2 gas
- Euro style MIG torch connection
- Internal wire feeder, gear driven
- 1Kg to 5Kg Spools
- Adjustable Burn Back
- Spool Gun Connection
- Stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Wire Inch
- Stick electrode (MMA) function
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Excellent arc stability with all electrode
- Hot Start - Anti Stick
- Industrial rated
- Solid case construction
- IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
|Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph)||240v - 1 ± 15%|
|Duty Cycle @ 40°c as per AS/NZ60974-1||20% @ 200 Amps MIG|
15% @ 200 Amps MMA
|Output Current Range MIG||30A/15.5V - 200A/24.0V|
|Output Current Range MMA||10A/20.4V - 200A/28.0V|
|Rated Power MIG||9.4KVA|
|I Max MIG||33.6Amps|
|I ieff MIG||15.0mps|
|Wire Diameter Range (mm)||0.6, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2|
|Dimensions Power Source||Length: 470mm Width: 190mm Height: 380mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.