Unimig RAZOR 320 AC/DC TIG/STICK Welder KUMJRRW320ACDC
The RAZOR 320 AC/DC gives you maximum control over High-Frequency AC/DC TIG welding for incredible results from start to finish. This Three-Phase machine features Square, Trapezoidal and Sine AC output waveforms, as well as MIX ARC AC/DC functions.
- The RAZOR 320 AC/DC is a complete and professional TIG /STICK welding machine that is ideal for all high-end aluminium, stainless steel fabrication, marine and industrial engineering welding situations.
- The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T3 TIG Torch comes standard with the RAZOR 320 AC/DC, offering up to 30% better power-to-weight ratio and longer consumable lifecycles.
- A Remote Foot Control and Water Cooler can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility and power.
- AC TIG Welding - Featuring multiple AC output waveforms of Square, Trapezoidal and Sine, combined with AC Balance and AC Frequency control you have the ultimate tool in AC TIG Welding mode to suit all your AC TIG welding requirements.
- DC TIG Welding - Latest 43KHz inverter frequency technology provides the ultimate in smooth and stable arc condition for DC TIG welding mode, coupled with the Digital Weld Sequence Program provides complete and professional DC TIG Welding function.
- Mix Arc AC/DC TIG Welding - This function of MIX AC/DC makes it possible to modulate the welding current, alternating a period of TIG AC with a period of TIG DC-. This means that the efficiency of AC TIG welding can be combined with the high penetration of DC TIG welding, obtaining higher welding speeds and establishing the weld puddle quicker on cold work-pieces. The operator adjustable parameter is the percentage of AC waveform compared to DC- waveform over the entire period, which can be varied from 5~95%.
- Stick Welding - Full attention is given to MMA welding providing both DC and AC output modes. Ignition AMP and Ignition Time provide for an operator-controlled Hot Start of the weld by applying extra current to the set weld current over a preset time. Arc force allows adjustment of the arc transfer from a digging action through to a softer layering effect. The complete and professional MMA function allows you to set the ideal arc condition no matter what the electrode and welding situation.
- Weld Sequence Control - The Digital Weld Sequence Program and intelligent MCU software provide full TIG functionality in AC, DC and MIX modes. Adjustable pre-sets include Pre-Gas time, Start Current, Up Slope, Down Slope, Finish Current level and Post-Gas time. Digital Pulse parameter presets include Peak & Base current; Pulse Frequency & Pulse Width. HF and Lift Arc Ignition.
- The job memory function allows you to enter and store weld parameter settings under job numbers. The job number can be recalled to reveal and use the weld parameters stored, and weld parameters can be further adjusted and stored as required. A total of 50 Jobs can be memorised and stored for recall.
|Input Voltage||415 V Three-Phase|
|Rated Input Power||9.0 kVA|
|Rated Output||10 - 315 A / 22.6 V|
|No Load Voltage||9-73 V|
|Minimum Generator||10.0 kVA|
|Dimensions||566 x 223.5 x 405 mm|
|TIG Function Type||AC/DC HF TIG & AC/DC Pulse|
|TIG Welding Current Range||10-315 A|
|TIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||30% @ 315 A|
|TIG Welding Thickness Range||1-16 mm|
|Stick Welding Current Range||10-270 A|
|Stick Duty Cycle @ 40°C||30% @ 270 A|
|Stick Electrode Range||2.5-4.0 mm|
|Stick Welding Thickness Range||2-16 mm|
Unimig Jasic Automatic Welding Helmet RWX8000 UMCWH
4 Arc Sensors
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
Enhanced Viewing Area
Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13.
The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.08m/s from light to dark.
Unimig ARC Torchology T3W Water-Cooled TIG Torch T3W-3KHL-4M
The ARC TORCHOLOGY T3W Water-Cooled TIG Torch has been designed for maximum performance and longer consumable lifecycles. Thanks to exclusive torch technologies, this torch boasts a better power to weight ratio compared to standard UNIMIG torches - more power in a lightweight body!
- FORCE COOL TECHNOLOGY - A highly effective series of passages and wells force cool the collet, maximising conductivity and extending consumable life.
- HEAT ZONE ISOLATION TECHNOLOGY - Transferred heat from the ceramic cup is isolated by a unique external barrier resulting in cooler running torches with increased power to weight performance ratios.
- BI-FLOW TECHNOLOGY - High capacity cooling chambers remove excessive heat at source, allowing greater performance from a smaller body.
- TUNGSTEN RELEASE SYSTEM - Trouble free extension of the electrode with a 180° twist of the back cap. There is no need to remove any other wear parts to extend the electrode.
Unimig T2 TIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit U42005
We�ve revamped our TIG consumable starter kits! Now more versatile than ever, we�ve included a wider range of sizes for ceramic and quartz cups. Our starter kit now comes with everything you need to get welding across a wide range of applications.
- 1 x UMCT2C07 � CERAMIC CUP SIZE 7
- 1 x UMCT2C08 � CERAMIC CUP SIZE 8
- 1 x UMCT2C10 � CERAMIC CUP SIZE 10
- 1 x UMCT2GL16 � GAS LENS COLLET BODY 1.6MM
- 1 x UMCT2GL24 � GAS LENS COLLET BODY 2.4MM
- 1 x UMCT2HG � HEAD GASKET
- 1 x UMCT2SN � HEAT ZONE ISOLATOR
- 1 x UMCT2QZ06 � QUARTZ CUP SIZE 6
- 1 x UMCT2QZ08 � QUARTZ CUP SIZE 8
- 1 x UMCT2QZ10 � QUARTZ CUP SIZE 10
- 1 x UMCT2QZSN � QUARTZ ZONE ISOLATOR
- 2 x TR000516 � Rare Earth Tungsten Electrode 1.6mm
- 2 x TR000524 � Rare Earth Tungsten Electrode 2.4mm
- 1 x UMCT2SBC � SHORT BACK CAP
Unimig 5 Litre Coolant For Water Coolers UNICOOL
- Unimig UNICOOL is a balanced recirculation system and torch coolant. It has been formulated for use with MIG Welding, TIG Welding, Laser Welding, Laser Cutting, Plasma Welding and Robotic Systems.
- Its thermal stability properties make it an excellent choice for use with high performance torches.
- When used in conjunction with a regular coolant system maintenance program, UNICOOL will eliminate damaging mineral deposit build up and will prevent clogging of the cooling system.
- This will extend the life of pumps, seals, gaskets and prevent costly downtime.
- It is suitable for use in warm and cold climate conditions.
- It contains rust and corrosion inhibitors that will help extend the life of the cooling system components.
- It is classified as a non-dangerous product.
|Type||Industrial Coolant 5 Litre|