Unimig RAZOR 500 SWF MIG/TIG/STICK Welder KUMJRRW500SWF
The RAZOR 500 SWF is a powerful workshop machine with MIG, TIG and STICK welding functions.
- This machine features the added flexibility of a Separate Wire Feeder unit, allowing up to 10 m of extra manoeuvrability in the workshop.
- Built with solid construction, this machine is designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
- The RAZOR 500 SWF is also Spool Gun and Push-Pull Gun ready, providing MIG welding capabilities across every spool size.
- The RAZOR SWF series is designed for superior performance and manoeuvrability, offering the highest quality of welds from UNIMIG�s range.
- This machine features a four geared roller drive unit, providing the most consistent and smoothest wire feed. This also assists with using longer MIG Torches.
|Input Voltage||415 V Three-Phase|
|Supply Plug||Three Phase (32 amp recommended)|
|Rated Input Power||25.3 kVA|
|Rated Output||50 A / 17.0 V - 500 A / 39.0 V|
|No Load Voltage||85 V|
|Minimum Generator||26.0 kVA|
|Dimensions||595 x 280 x 440 mm|
|SWF Dimensions||630 x 235 x 420 mm|
|SWF Weight||14 kg|
|SWF Cable Length||10 m|
|MIG Welding Current Range||50-500 A|
|MIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||60% @ 500 A|
|MIG Welding Thickness Range||2-30 mm|
|Drive Roller Size||30/10 (x2)|
|TIG Function Type||DC Lift Arc|
|TIG Welding Current Range||20-500 A|
|TIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C||60% @ 500 A|
|TIG Welding Thickness Range||2-10 mm|
|Stick Welding Current Range||20-500 A|
|Stick Duty Cycle @ 40°C||60% @ 500 A|
|Stick Electrode Range||2.5-4.0 mm|
|Stick Welding Thickness Range||2-20 mm|
Unimig Jasic Automatic Welding Helmet RWX8000
4 Arc Sensors
Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
Enhanced Viewing Area
Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours. It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding
Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13.
The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.08m/s from light to dark.