Okuma AK 4000 Baitfeeder Reel
The AK Baitfeeder series adds the stealth of a baitfeeder system to a robust, no-nonsense spin reel that's an ideal bait fishing workhorse. Simply flick the rear free-spool engagement switch once the bait is set, allowing fish to move off freely. Then a quick wind of the handle engages the spool with the fighting drag, instantly setting the hook.
Combining a rugged graphite body with the smoothness of a ball-bearing supported drive system, the AK delivers unbeatable performance for an entry level baitfeeder reel. The AK also comes with a spare graphite spool for utilising different breaking strains.
- Auto-switch freespool system
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- 1 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
- Quick Set infinite anti-reverse system
- CFR : Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- Aluminium spool
- Strong graphite handle with ABS knob
- S-curve oscillation system
- Machined cut brass pinion gear
- RESII: Computer-balanced rotor system
- Even Flow line roller
- Graphite spare spool