We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
The LXT Advantage is comprised of four key components providing you with the most advanced and dependable 18V tools on the market. Fast-charging batteries, rapid optimum chargers, industry leading brushless motors, and STAR Protection computer controls make every tool in the world’s largest 18V range the best option for the job, no question.
Makita 18V 330mm Lawn Mower DLM330Z
- The DLM330Z is a cordless Lawnmower with a 330mm cutting width for optimal use where the ability to turn in a small radius is required.
- This 3 in 1 Lawnmower is perfect for cutting, collecting, and mulching and is equipped with a 2-tooth blade for mowing and mulching.
- Lock-off/lock-on switch for added safety.
- Easy to operate handle lock levers.
- 8 cutting heights adjustable by the handle from 20mm up to 75mm.
- Electric brake for increased operator safety.
- Strong battery-powered lawn mower.
- Plastic cutting deck.
- Foldable handle for storage and easy transporting.
- Instant start-up.
|Cutting height adjustment range||20-75 mm
|No load speed||4,300 rpm|
|Max. cutting width||330 mm|
|Recommended mowing area||450m2|
Makita 18V Brushless Loop Handle Line Trimmer DUR192LZ
- 2 Stage Speed Control allows the user to select the accurate speed for the job at hand, choosing between Low: 0 4,600 rpm and High: 0 6,000 rpm.
- Assembly Type Shaft - this trimmer comes folded to allow for easy transportation however once the trimmer has been put together, it is not able to be disassembled.
- Nylon Head Use Only - the 300 mm cutting width is only suitable for use with nylon line. Metal/Plastic blades are not able to be connected to this model.
- High Power Output produces 0.46 kW of max power output, providing the power needed to take on the toughest tasks.
- Extreme Protection Technology provides added protection by channelling dust and moisture away from the tool's key internal components.
- Narrow Guard Design provides the user with a better line of sight to the nylon head, leading to more accurate trimming.
|Max. Power Output||0.46 kW|
|No Load Speed||Low: 0-4,500 rpm
High: 0-6,000 rpm
|Spindle Size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Nylon Head Accepts Nylon Line||2.0 mm x 3.0 m|
|Max. Cutting Width||300 mm|
Makita 18V Blower - Extra Long Nozzle DUB186Z
- 3 Stage speed selection improved switch allows the user to easily select between high, medium and low speed settings
- Lightweight design weighing only 2.1 kg with a battery the blower can comfortably be used for extended periods of time
- Curved nozzle extra long nozzle with curved end for comfortable cleaning of footpaths, driveways and hard surfaces
- Optimum grip to frame angle provides optimum nozzle to ground angle for efficient sweeping operation
- 18V Motor powered by the 18V Li ion battery platform powering the worlds largest range of 18V Li-ion tools
|Max. air velocity||244.8 km/h|
|Max. air volume||3.2 m³/min|
|No load speed||0-18,000 rpm|
|Blowing Force||2.5 N|
|Overall length||861 mm|
|Runtime||Up to 21 minutes on High *Measured using 1x 5.0Ah battery, results may vary|
Makita 18V 4.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1840B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 33% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 36 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18V Standard Dual Port Charger DC18SH
- DC18SH is a two port multi charger that is able to charge two Makita LXT Li-ion batteries at a time as fast as DC18SD charges one battery
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
|Overall dimensions||L: 197 mm W: 295 mm H: 95 mm|
|Power supply cord||2 m|
|Charge time||BL1830B - 60 Mins
BL1840B - 90 mins
BL1850B - 110 mins
BL1860B - 130 mins