- Constant speed control - maintains vibration speed under load ensuring rapid consolidation of concrete.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - advanced protection against dust and moisture ensuring the durability of the tool in construction environments.
- Dual power mode - two selectable power modes (normal / power) allows the use of the tool in a wide range of applications.
- Powermode - Applications such as floors, pillars and foundations.
- Normal mode - Ideal for delicate works such as steps.
- Battery Cover - enclosed battery compartment protects the battery from damage due to excessive dust and moisture. The supplied battery cover is compatible with 2.5Ah and 4.0Ah batteries. Option battery cover (Part #1910J1-0) is required when using 5.0Ah batteries and above.
- Lock on trigger - easily locked on for comfortable prolonged user without the need to hold the trigger. Switch is also further protected by a switch cover that protects switch trigger and lock-on button from being blocked by adhered and hardened material such as concrete. Note: Standard battery cover is only suitable for 2.5Ah and 4.0Ah batteries. Optional cover required for larger capacity batteries.
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Vibration||Power mode: 15,500vpm
Normal mode: 12,000vpm
|Vibrator diameter||38 mm|
|Flexible shaft length||2,400 mm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|