- Quick Change SDS Plus Chuck - the HR009G is equip with a quick change chuck. With the ability to quickly change the chuck between an SDS Plus change and conventional keyless chuck.
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) - extremely low vibration is achieved by 4 active vibration absorbing mechanisms. A counterweight, vibration absorbing rear handle, anti vibration side grip and rubber joint construction.
- Torque Limiter - Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears during a bind up situation.
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS)* Auto Start Wireless System (AWS) which utilises Bluetooth technology for wireless power on/off communication between tool and dust extractor. (*AWS Transmitter sold separately)
- Constant Speed Control - Constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the bit jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Variable Speed Trigger & Dial - Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application.
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||TCT Bit: 30 mm |
Core Bit: 80 mm
Diamond Core Bit: 80 mm
|Chuck Type||SDS Plus Quick Change Chuck|
|Impact energy||3.9 j|
|No load speed||0-840 rpm|
|Impact rate||0-4,500 ipm|
|Sound Pressure||91 dB(A)|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040) |
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|