Makita Direct Connection Brushless Backpack Blower (with PDC1200A02) UB002CX3
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita Direct Connection Brushless Backpack Blower UB002CZ
- Brushless Motor – provides up to 22,000 rpm to deliver performance equivalent to petrol backpack blowers.
- Long Runtime – Up to 45 minutes of runtime using PDC1200 when blowing force is adjusted to 20N.
- Comfortable Backpack Harness – padded straps and back pad provide a comfortable fit and ventilation channels reduce sweat build up on end users back.
- Control Joystick – features On/Off switch, battery fuel indicator, cruise control lever and variable speed trigger.
- Powered by Makita’s Portable Power Supply Unit – direct connection from PDC1200 to provide extended runtimes to get through the largest jobs.
- Optional Nozzles – allow the user to change the velocity or shape of the airflow to suit the task.
|No load speed||0-22,000 rpm|
|Max. air volume||0-19m³/min|
|Max. air speed||258 km/h|
|Overall Length||715 mm|
|Skin Weight||5.6 kg|
|Weight (with battery)||16 kg|
Makita 18Vx2 / 40V Max Portable Power Supply Kit (Charger only) PDC1200A02
- High capacity provides energy capacity of 1,206 Wh allowing for significantly longer tool runtimes
- A/C charger - charges through the use of an A/C charging adaptor, with a charge time of 6 hours
- Versatile backpack harness - the comfortable backpack harness allows for use for long periods of time with minimal user fatigue. The harness is able to be adjusted to suit a variety of heights and can be detached from the unit for use as a stationary power pack.
- 4 LED battery indicator located on the outside of the unit to allow the user to see how much battery life is left.
- Compatible across 3 platforms - tools are able to power 18Vx2 LXT tools through the 18Vx2 adaptor, XGT tools through the 40V Max adaptor and through direct connection to tools that feature a connection cable.
|Voltage||18 V x2 / 40 V Max|
|Energy Capacity||1,206 Wh|
|Battery Capacity||33.5 Ah|
|Charge Time||360 mins (DC4001)|
|Battery Fuel Gauge||Yes|
|Unit Weight||8.8 kg|
|Weight with Harness||10.3 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.